Some specific Services on the Site may be accessible on the Site only through the creation of User account with us or through providing some Personal Information. If you desire to have an account with us, the account details (which comprises of a username and a password) may either be:
- generated and issued to you by us, or
- provided by you and subjected to our acceptance in our absolute discretion about the access and use of the Site and the applicable Services.
We may require you, at any time and at our discretion to update your account information (Personal Information) or else deactivate your account username and password without giving any prior notice or reason. We shall not be held accountable or liable for any losses suffered by or as a result of or caused by you in connection with the update request or deactivation.
You are to promptly notify us if you have any reason for suspecting that the confidentiality of your username and password have been breached.
Your Information and Submissions
You grant us a non-exclusive right or license to use the content or information that you submit to the Site or that you provide to us at our request, including but not limited to, reviews, questions, suggestions, and comments (all together, “Submissions”). When you post reviews or comments on the Site, you grant us the right to use the name attached to your profile or your username in connection with such content, comment or review. You shall not use a non-functional e-mail address, pretend to be someone else, and attempt to mislead our applicable third parties concerning the real origin of any of your Submissions or us. We may, but not liable to remove, edit or publish your Submissions.
External Links and Advertisement
For your ease of access, we may attach links to other websites or contents on the internet space that are managed by third parties. Such websites or contents are not under our administration or control, and hence, we are not responsible for any omissions, delays, errors, libel, defamation, slander, falsehood, profanity, obscenity, pornography, inaccuracy or any other questionable material found within the contents, or any negative consequences of accessing or using the linked website/content.
Limitation of Liability and Warranty
The Site, the Services, and all associated Contents are made available on an “as is” and “as available” basis. No warranties whatsoever, of any kind, express, implied or statutory, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third party rights, title, satisfactory performance or quality and fitness for a particulars usage, are given about the Site, the Services, and the Content. Without limiting the generality of the preceding, we do not warrant:
- the timeliness, accuracy, adequacy, completeness or commercial value of all information contained on the Site, the Services or the Contents;
- that the Site, the Services or that any Content will be provided without any interruption, free from omissions or errors, or that any defect will be duly corrected;
- that the Site, the Services or the Contents are free from any malware or computer virus or any harmful code, program, agent or macros; and
- the security of any data transmitted and exchanged between you and us via the Site or the Services. We shall not be held accountable for any losses whatsoever or however caused (regardless of the form of action) arising directly or indirectly from:
- any access, use and/or inability to access and use the Site or the Services;
- any server, system or connection failure, error, interruption, omission, delay in transmission, computer virus, or other destructive, malicious or corrupting code, program, agent or macros; and
- any access to or use of any other website or web page attached to the Site, even if we or our officers, agents or employees advised and sanctioned it or otherwise might have anticipated, the possibility of the same.
Any conflict of misunderstanding, damage, error, losses or expense resulting from the access and use of the Site and the Services is solely at your risk only, and we shall not be accountable therefor.
In the unlikely circumstance we end up having a legal issue, you consent to resolve it according to the laws of Singapore.